Thursday, December 09, 2004

merry christmas, movie house!

I e-mailed my cousin and suggested he apply to be on the Jeopardy clue crew. He wrote back "...no, I won't be part of the freakin clue crew. They're a bunch of pretty boys who
take the focus off the answers and contribute nothing to the show." I love the fact that he has such strong feelings about a small, benign aspect of a gameshow.

I decided against the all-sweet menu for Hugsband's party. I will also have spicy roasted almonds, my now famous spinach-artichoke dip and veggie dippers, and sausage rolls in puff pastry. Hugsband will go apeshit for that last one.

Comments:
I didn't even know there was a clue crew for Jeopardy. Is this a paying gig? We could be psych consultants. It's very admirable that your cousin sticks to his principals even though those principals are funny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?