Thursday, December 16, 2004

nope

Sometimes at night Hugsband will yell to me from the shower, "Come shave the back of my neck." I get angry and shout back at him that I don't want to because why should I have to get up? For some reason I think it's amusing to act very angry and put out by simple things. When he asks me to fill the humidifier, all hell breaks loose. "I AM TRYING TO TRIM MY CUTICLES! YOU CAN FILL IT YOURSELF AT 2am WHEN YOUR FINISH GRADING 4,000 EXAMS!!"

I need to invent a long and curved back-of-the-neck shaving stick and a self-filling humidifier. Those may be the secrets to eternal wedded bliss.


Comments:
"WHEN YOUR FINISH?" I don't know what language that is, but you sound like a jerk to this "hugs-band". Maybe your should bake him chocolate chip cookies and cuddle him more often?
love, anonymous
 
Dear hairy-shouldered anonymous poster,
Maybe your wifey needs a new Stevie CD and then she might want to make cookies. And also, how many cuddles can one man take? You need your own cuddly monkey so you can leave your wifey alone and let her complain about you in peace.
Love,
I can be Anonymous too
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?