Monday, December 27, 2004

sick of K3

We aren't going back to Indiana until tomorrow night. I am not sure if I can make it that long.

TRU was incredible. The celebrity chefs, who weren't there when we were, are signing our menus and they will be sent to us. We're getting really dorky about that kind of thing. Hugsband had a caviar staircase. I will add a picture later, when I am not sitting in the sucky Bradley Public Library.

Also in Bradley, there's a sign on Kennedy Drive that says "Caution Autistic Child". Every time we drive past it, I cannot decide whether to laugh or be outraged, so I make jokes about how ignorant people are about disability. In doing so I kill 2 stupid birds with one hilarious stone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?