Wednesday, January 05, 2005

back from mass

I returned from New England last night. That's how everyone I met referred to the area, and I did eat some Indian food that reminded me of a dish I once had in England. The towns had funny names like "Wadpole" and "Pawtuck". Regrettably, I never made it into Boston's city limits. I flew in and out of Providence, RI and drove the half an hour to Norwood, MA. It felt like traveling to Chicago but never making it past Blue Island (or, if you prefer, L.A. and Simi Valley).

Hugsband and I leave for Connecticut in the morning! I found what promises to be the best pizza in New Haven, thanks to Michael Stern's Road Food website. I would link to it, but blogger seems to hate Mac. Is it a bad sign that I haven't bothered to research the faculty who will interview me, but I know who has the best pizza?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?