Friday, January 21, 2005

good ole buddy

usually when Simon is whistling up a storm he's looking into his mirror. this morning he ran through his entire repertoire. when I went to talk to him, I found him looking into his water dish, singing to his reflection. when he looks at something lower than eye level, he turns his head sideways and then looks down with one eye. he always looks wary when he does that. good ole buddy, warily singing to himself.

I declared a personal snow day this morning and stayed home from yoga. now I'm bored and my muscles need stretching. what I really needed to do was take a shower, go to my office, and do some writing. what I really did was watch the end of a buffy rerun and part of 'ambush makeover' and make a curry for tonight's dinner. 'ambush makeover' makes me really mad. stupid fox. I miss teaching classes because my undergrads would talk about 'the O.C.' with me. now my mom and I are the only people I know who watch, and she only likes to talk about how stupid it is. she's right, I know.

Comments:
don't forget talking to hugsband about it. he secretly appreciates being updated on the hipster goings-on but can't sit through a whole show without feeling like a braindead idiot.
 
OMG, you are definitely NOT the only 2 who watch the OC, I LOVE IT, I got the boxed set for Christmas. It is soooooo good. It even has some deleated scenens. (Too hot for TV? LOL) Keep up the bloggin!
 
OMG, you are definitely NOT the only 2 who watch the OC, I LOVE IT, I got the boxed set for Christmas. It is soooooo good. It even has some deleated scenens. (Too hot for TV? LOL) Keep up the bloggin!
 
wow. that was the most awesome comment I ever got, and it wasn't even Hugsband pretending to be a junior high student!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?