Saturday, January 01, 2005

oh, you men!

me: What are you thinking about? You're smiling from ear to ear.

him: You know what I'm going to do when we buy a car next time? Act ****ing crazy to throw the guy off. I am going to have you tell the salesman that you're my interpreter. But he'll totally hear us speaking English to each other. We'll be whispering, but he can hear enough to tell that I speak English. Then, he'll be like 'you people are nuts' and too weirded out to rob us blind.

me: That's funny because I was thinking that you should do the dishes.

Usually when Hugsband is thinking of something it's how to respond if someone starts a fight with him. He's never been in a fight but has 29 years worth of awesome strategies to test out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?