Sunday, February 27, 2005

dictator hostess


8923869
Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
well, according to ms. draper, my hostessing efforts fall in the dictator category. apparently, she does not approve of goading one's guests into board games.

Paul sent me this book, and it's a very fun read. I'm hoping to have a blowout dinner party before we leave bloomington, and I plan to put some of the tips to good use! Hugsband has a dean & deluca gift certificate from x-mas, which should allow us to serve some treats that are not normally available in this region.

well, fewer than 24 hours to wait for placement. I realized yesterday that there is no bad place on my list. I complain about cincinnati and the other lower-ranked places, but they'd offer great training too.

I started getting odd/funny workout videos from the library. yesterday I did mtv's 'the grind workout featuring eric nies'. I did about half of it before switching to DDR. eric nies is horrible. he kept interrupting the real instructor and offering unhelpful advice ('reach for the sky!'). also, I felt like a clumsy, white, 30-year old Midwesterner. those traits are all fine on their own. collectively, however, they seriously limit my hip-hop dance ability.

Comments:
1. Do you measure time strictly in hours?
2. Did you abbreviate Eric Neis' name (example: cabbage-patchin')?
3. Does this 'hugsband' want to give up his precious D&D gift card to you?
Love, TC
 
E LOVE.

Wasn't that his name, post-Real World?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?