Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I should market this and get rich

Hugsband and I invented a new game. it requires at least 2 people to play: a requester and a singer. the requester asks the singer to perform a piece, specifying the title of the song, and the style in which it should be sung. some of our favorites were that titanic song in the style of titanica, 'ma cherie amour' in the style of the cure, and 'eye of the tiger' in the style of braid. part of the game’s appeal is that it's as fun to think of the songs as it is to perform them (or as excruciating, depending on your perspective). we're kind of limited by the singers we can actually imitate. I haven't worked out a points system or anything, but I am pretty sure I won the first game.

guests to our home, don't fear. we will never expect anyone besides us to play!

Comments:
Dearest Milton Bradley,
Hugsband and I were having the most marvelous time playing a game of singing songs. This may sound like something quite ordinary but Lo! it was anything but. We were singing songs but in the "style" of artists that had never performed said songs. It was quite a lark. Maybe you could pass the idea along to the boys in R and D to have them give it a tumble. Cheers.
Hugsband.
I mean Wifey.
 
this game kinda sucks
 
I know, that's the problem. other people don't like our homemade games. (just ask Ilona & Steve, who were stuck in our car for 4 hours.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?