Thursday, February 10, 2005

the same thing we do every thursday night

each thursday, there's a point in the day when I suddenly realize that it's thursday, and I can watch the O.C. later that evening. today, however, when the realization struck, I thought to myself, "oh yeah, 90210 is on tonight". I guess that demonstrates how cyclical life is. I may be 13 years older, but I am sucked in by the same guilty pleasures. also, Hugsband and I watched a 90210 rerun last night, so it was fresh on my mind. even if the development of my t.v. enjoyment is stuck on perpetual teenager, at least my taste in chocolate and clothes has become more refined. you won't catch me eating a hershey's in contempo casuals these days!

Comments:
here's what you should blog about:
the other day, hugsband was flipping through the channels and stopped on a nas video on BET. he left it there until the end of the song. i remarked that it had a rather positive message for a mainstream rap song. he agreed. then i told him it's a lot better than that krunked-out crap that's usually on.
 
i had a brief fashion phase of wearing 'units' clothing and plastic jewelry, which i thought was very cool and compatible with the 90201 lifestyle. thankfully, it didn't last long.
 
what are 'units' clothes? I don't remember those!
 
Units was a store that sold solid color seperates that were pastel and cotton. They also had these funky accesories, like a piece of bunched cloth that was a belt.
 
Units could have been a Colorado thing too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?