Wednesday, February 16, 2005

this does not make us hippies

tonight we made our own granola to replace the awesome granola Hugsband's mom sent last month. it's not too shabby, though the edges burned a little. we also watched project runway, which I could do without but Hugsband LOVES. it's his the O.C. if I tried to predict which shows he would love and which he would hate, I would be grossly inaccurate.

I hate those stupid ugg (ughhh!) boots. I hate it when people wear them with shorts; I hate it when people wear them in warm climates; I hate them on everyone but the Inuit.

Comments:
just think of how much money the inuit are making off of those terrible pleated skirt, down anorak and j-lo sunglasses wearing drones all over town. and i mean they are wearing those things all at once! for real.
love, The Corrector
ps - "The O.C."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?