Saturday, March 05, 2005

Jack


Jack
Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
Rachael and Scott made this adorable kid! can you believe it? doesn't he look like a cuddler and a laugher? I think it's time for them to come to bloomington with their spawn.

I bought Simon a plant for his cardboard apartment.

our little brothers stayed the night last night. in fact, they're still here now watching Jackie Chan go around the world in 80 days for the second time. before they come, Hugsband runs around and hides all of his 'mature' videogames and his valrohna. I don't know which he'd work harder to protect. they probably don't even like our chocolate, but boys are funny eaters. they don't want our wheat bread (Zack) or they want, like, 8 slices (Cane); they hate vegetarian stuff, or they want to eat all of my veggie sausage; they don't drink juice- they want sprite for breakfast; they don't like brown eggs; swiss cheese is gross; natural peanut butter is nasty. I can't keep track of all of their odd food things. I am beginning to see how some parents get to the you'll-eat-what-I-give-you-and-you'll-love-it point.

my NYC and CT zagats came yesterday, and I got 4 CT travel books at the library. let the compulsive researching begin! Hugsband and I play a game where he reads a restaurant description and I give its name. so far, I can only do the most famous NYC restaurants. I do something similar for him with film descriptions. it's all quite nerdy.

Comments:
that's a very cute baby and he does look very cuddly.

simon's box sounds more like a dollhouse. what kind of plant did he get?
 
dollhouse!??! now that's an idea! why didn't I think of that?

he has a wheatgrass plant from bloomingfoods.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?