Wednesday, April 20, 2005

the real Dr. House

I love my ENT. I drove about 3 hours round-trip to see him yesterday. he has silver hair and clunky glasses and stops my examination to point out red-tailed hawks circling the building across the street. he wears expensive shoes and grew up on a farm and tells me about his i-pod.

however, he does one thing that is not cool. he likes to joke with his nurses about the tumor he removed from my head last september. he thinks it looked like an ovary. each time I see him, he tells the nurses something along the lines of "and those OR nurses were like 'are you sure that came from her head? you're not an GYN surgeon'. ha! and the branches going off of it to the brain and down to the mastoid were like fallopian tubes!"

now you know what a truly great guy he is if I can over look that kind of crap and still like him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?