Friday, April 08, 2005

setting sun

my hair sun is going to set all of the way because I am going to a professional thingy in indianapolis on wednesday. Alicia is extinguishing it on tuesday. it was fun while it lasted!

I get to help Hugsband decorate his classroom this weekend, which is very exciting. he's covering physics with one grade and environmental science with the other, so we're thinking animals on skateboards ought to cover both bases. also, I am going to convince him to use graphic novels to teach, based on an npr story I heard on morning edition. the same program also covered no child left behind and how connecticut refuses to give standardized tests every year. I think Hugsband will fit in well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?