Tuesday, May 31, 2005

this weekend Hugsband and I went to chicago & kankakee for our final visit with family & friends before the move. my nieces are cuter than you can imagine, and I taught Lilly to ask her mom to "take the airplane to go play with Aunt Rachel." she's a quick learner and, let's hope, a tenacious whiner.

Hugsband brought his favorite sausage to a family party. he put it out with crackers and a nice chedddar. at the end of the night he went to get a piece, realizing that there was only one left. Grandpa beat him to it, and Hugsband saw him pop the last slice in his mouth. Hugsband followed him to ask how he liked it and saw Grandpa take the sausage from his mouth and throw it into the grass with a grimace. "don't you like it?" Hugsband asked. "No, I thought I was gettin' a cookie."

it was nice to see family and friends.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?