Sunday, June 26, 2005

Abe is back, so I don't have to take care of the pigeons. the coop stinks, so I am a little relieved to not go in there for awhile. he said he wants to go to czechoslovakia for a vacation, and I will be in charge of the house. he also told us some more details about his history. both Abe and Zoia lived in the underground in poland and russia during WWII. Zoia escaped the warsaw ghetto at age 14. when she lived in russia, hiding out in the woods, she attacked a wolf.

somehow my stories about today's visit to the audubon society's coastal center seem less interesting than they did when I first imagined writing them. we saw horseshoe crabs, which were giant. Hugsband carried some back to the water. I think they were fine on the beach, but he likes to imagine that he's like a superhero to the animal world. the coastal center is amazing.

tonight we rode our bikes to the nearby park, where MONK PARAKEETS live in the trees. it's like we live in our own best fantasy, except in our real fantasy world I get to go to work and Hugsband has a pet monkey. and all of the holocaust stuff didn't happen.

Comments:
rachel's has been watching a movie a night since we got here. i don't know why she doesn't mention it. her favorites so far are land of the dead and harold and kumar go to white castle. her favorite line from harold and kumar had to do with the holocaust and katie holmes's boobs. her favorite line from LotD was, "take that, zombies!"
 
all lies. sitting in the same room and doing something else does not constitute watching.

me no like zombies. ughhhh. (pretend I am walking towards you in zombie fashion, but I can speak in bizarro fashion.)
 
Land of the Dead was AWE-SOME.
 
do you know what else is AWE-SOME?
histoplasmosis!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?