Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I cleaned out my letters and postcards tonight. I love my powerbook as much as the next nerd, but I miss getting cute stuff in the mail. in the early to mid 90's, my long-distance friends and I had a habit of sending each other japanese stationary, goofy stickers, and the like. I received a similar gift from CFC in K3 this weekend. he gave us a going away package, replete with horse merit badge and little birdy pin. sifting through my old stuff, I found a ring with the head of one of those fur cats stuck on it. thanks, Ilonechka. I forgot I had it. I also found 8,000 postcards from all over the world. I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate them into my new decor without looking too TLC.

Hugsband also cleaned out his junk drawer. good lord, that thing was a disaster! he has receipts in there from videos rented when we lived in chicago, los angeles, AND bloomington. he also found a funny note I wrote him that simply has his name on the front, and on the inside a small hedgehog is asking him to please shut up. I wonder what prompted me to draw that.

I had to recreate my curriculum vitae to fit yale's specifications today. apparently, they're putting the new fellows into the "system." I don't know what that means, but isn't it exciting?

two more days at work!

Comments:
In my letters and cards and postcards box I have a quarter pounder cheeseburger wrapper with a note on it from you. If I remember to when I get back home this weekend I'll scan it and send it to you. I probably won't remember to.
 
what about the stories? do you have any of those? if I had the time, I would turn those into a comic book. I saw Jean, who I believe was called Corpulent Woman, a couple of years ago and she was in the process of moving to hawaii with her boyfriend. now that's a story.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?