Friday, June 24, 2005


pigeons
Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
Abe is in NY for a wedding, and I am in charge of the pigeons until he returns. yesterday he told me that I should come upstairs and tell his wife to teach me how to cook. she can, apparently, make a very good vegetable soup using "packages from the store and no vegetables and no meats." I tried to explain that Hugsband is more of a cook than I, but Abe continued to insist that I learn to cook. I am not sure why he assumes I can't.

since arriving in america 35 years ago, Abe has been to a restaurant only twice. everybody told him to try that chinese food, but it was too spicy. he never went back. I don't know where he went the other time. Zoia has never been.

Hugsband and I, on the other hand, have trouble keeping our butts at home. we went to the union league cafe to celebrate our third wedding anniversary yesterday. according to a large plaque over the fireplace, in 1789 George Washington ate in the very same room as we did.

Comments:
Happy anniversary! I had such a lovely time at your wedding. It was a beautiful day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?