Monday, July 04, 2005


calendar
Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
one of the hospitals with which I am now kind of affiliated uses this picture to adorn the calendar page of its website. I am considering ditching the psychology thing and devoting all of my energy to rescuing sick kids from evil bunny clowns.

when Hugsband and I went out to a fancy lunch for our anniversary, the dining room was on the second floor of the building. out on the street, a clown on very high stilts paced back and forth. I could only see his hat and hair from our place in the dining room. it drifted in front of the building for the entire hour and a half we were there.

speaking of sick kids and not of creepy clowns, I will never interact with medically involved kids on a regular basis in my new position, but I am required to go to Paul Newman's hole-in-the-wall camp in a couple of weeks. all of the campers have cancer. ugh. I hope at least some of them have autism too.

I really am kidding.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?