Sunday, July 10, 2005


J&Abe
Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
this is the view from the bedroom window, as I previously mentioned. when we got home from running some errands yesterday, there was a stray cat in the back of the yard. I ran towards it yelling, "HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET OUT OF HERE!" then it dawned on me that it was shabbat and services were going on in the synagogue and all of the windows were open. today there are pictures of me with a swastika drawn on my forhead and the warning "beware of this anti-semite" posted all over the neighborhood.

Comments:
That is hilarious! They could also think you are schizophrenic. Maybe you could should start making other comments while alone in the yard that cannot be misconstrued as anti-semitic. Maybe comments about government officials listening to your thoughts...

P.S. Did you know that there are over 1,600 subspecies of rodents in North America?
 
keep it up and anyone who reads this is going to think you're one of my clients.

that schizophrenia idea is brillant, though. there are a bunch of things I have been wanting to rant incoherently about anyway.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?