Friday, July 01, 2005

phew

I started my new job today, and it was very overwhelming. very exciting too.

here's the analogy I gave Hugsband: imagine that you really want to make horror movies. when you showed up for work, they told you that Dario Argento will be there next week to teach you how to make horror movies. dude, that's like my life. if you aren't Hugsband, insert the word "blockbuster" for "horror" and the name "Spielberg" for "Dario Argento".

also, Hugsband has a job at what is widely considered to be the best school in new haven. Abe, who knew I started work today, came by and talked to Hugsband on 4 separate occasions. I think he was worried that Hugsband would be lonely without me. in fact, he was productive. the screening room is nearly painted.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?