Wednesday, August 31, 2005


classy
Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
Hugsband has a new car. I had to keep the old one, and it now looks like this. I followed Hugsband out to his fancy car this morning to kiss him good-bye and wish him good luck. then, I went to my car to get my umbrella. when I shut the door, the tiny back window fell out.

later in the day, I got lost in the bowels of the hospital with only ancient, abandoned gurneys to help guide the way to my office. I was lost for more than 20 minutes. next to being lost in a deserted carnival, I can't imagine anything worse. it was like jacob's ladder.

I think it's time for chocolate and another Nero Wolf episode. Chris lent his boxed set to Hugsband, and we've been watching one each night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?