Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hugsband is back, and he has been going to teacher orientation every day. isn't that cute? he got a canvas bag from the teacher's union with an apple on it. awww.

I made a t-shirt for my niece, Lilly, with an owl saying "hoot" on it. when my mother-in-law was dressing Lillly the other day, she pointed to "hoot" and said, "what does that mean?" Lilly said, "it means Aunt Rachel loves me." who knew that 3-year olds could read?

also, taking care of Abe's pigeon coop has been more fun this week. there are 2 new pigeon babies. one of them doesn't even have any feathers yet.

Comments:
Is the ghost sprinkler starter still around?
 
nope. it's the guy upstairs, who turned out to be really nice. I used to dislike him, a dislike based solely on the fact that I thought he was the same guy who said, "Do I look like a Jose?" when I asked him if he was Jose when we came to look at the house for the first time. turns out he's not that guy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?