Monday, August 22, 2005

I lied about going to manhattan on tuesday. we went yesterday. taking the train into the city is fun. it reminds me of 'send me no flowers' and other films of that era in which the women stayed at home in lovely connecticut, while the men commuted to the big city. Hugsband and I agreed that I was clearly Rock Hudson, and I was trying to make him be Tony Randall when he turned to me and said, "are you kidding? obviously, I am Doris Day." he is SO right.

we had a great time in the city. we walked every inch of it, I think, and then I slept for 10 hours. the highlight was Jacques Torres' shop. I had a wicked iced mocha and a liquid caramel and giggled with contentment.

Comments:
more like 12 hours.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?