Monday, October 03, 2005

here's a dilemma: the toilet is broken, water is covering the bathroom floor, and I can hear from the singing upstairs that Abe's rosh hashanah dinner just started.

he and I are still kind of fighting, so part of me is tempted to interrupt. he claims a repairman came to look at our refrigerator and recommended "put more stuff in the freezer. it's too empty." I can't imagine that would solve the problem we're having. it runs all the time and isn't cold. I don't want to fill it with more groceries that will spoil long before their time.

I made grape jam with concord grapes from the farmer's market. it's too runny for pb&j, but it works perfectly as an adornment for plain yogurt. I also bought some tiny pumpkins for the mantel. I can never resist miniature squash.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?