Saturday, October 29, 2005



Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
Wifey,
Don't forget the awesome times in French class. Ouvrez les livres a la page Mme Barnes sucks!! See you in the kitchen.
Hugsband



ok, I wrote that- not Hugsband. I can't believe how cute he looks in those pictures. so teacherly and smart.

we ate grilled cheese and creamy tomato soup in front of the fireplace last night. now I want to learn how to cook our dinner in the fire. it might be just s'mores, but I am hoping to make something more.

parts of Indiana, including the Bloomington area, do not believe in daylight saving's time, and in the last few years, we had forgotten all about its existence. what a pleasant surprise today to realize that we have an extra hour of weekend! vive daylight!

Comments:
I'm having a similar experience today. It's weird and wonderful to have this extra hour. Everytime I look at the clock, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the day is still young.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?