Monday, November 28, 2005


turkey
Jesse, my niece, was suffering from terrible congestion and couldn't breathe through her nose on thanksiving. not only did she have that to contend with, but Hugsband and I kept forgetting her name and simply referred to her as "new baby". she's 10 months old. "old baby" is 3-years old and only likes to play princess and bratz. yuck! she was so cool 6 months ago- I don't know how she turned lame so fast. I tried to get her interested in the tool belt I bought her last christmas, but she was not having it. Hugsband's sister better crank out another one. these 2 are losing their charms.

the worst thing about going home for the holidays isn't playing with my adorable nieces. it's the inadequate nourishment. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to stay in k3 for 3 days and not ingest a single milligram of any kind of vitamin. I had, like, a gazillion calories though.

Comments:
Cute pic of Jason! Therese and Dan made us ham, sweet potatoes, salad, cheese, bread, wine... It was lovely!
 
that sounds better than the traditional turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?