Sunday, July 02, 2006

today is the last day of my week off from work. I don't do stay-at-home vacation very well. Hugsband is great at it- he can lounge and waste time with the best of 'em, but I prefer to travel or stay busy if I am not working. once my in-laws left on wednesday, I spent the remainder of the week melting chocolate to pour on things (strawberries and bananas, mostly), reading links from Chris' addictive new blog (top5daily.blogspot.com), and asking Hugsband if I was doing a good job not doing work. the answer was always no because I never really stopped for a whole day.

Comments:
if everybody loves chris's blog so much, how come i'm the only one who ever posts over there?
get to work!
 
yesterday i showed a friend this blog and he suggested that you make it funnier.
and put more pictures in here while you're at it.
 
I like this post, but it could use a little more careening.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?