Thursday, August 03, 2006

I haven't actually died or anything, in case anybody's worried. I don't have the mental energy or organization to generate a coherent paragraph, so here's a fragmented perspective of my recent goings-on.

I went to the berkshires this past weekend with Hugsband and friends from work. while there, we came across the best ice cream EVER- mexican chocolate. it was spicy. Hugsband has been working 10-12 hours a day on a boat measuring plankton or something since we got back. I got a psych testing referral that said "suicidle". I love that. is the kid so bored that he wants to kill himself? it's a gazillion degrees in the shade. we got cable because our dsl was messed up, and now we watch tv again. I like to call the on demand stuff "encore" to bother Hugsband, and he gets really perturbed about it. I don't remember how that started. there's a whole new bunch of psychiatry fellows I work with, and some of them are pretty cool. I finally narrowed down my job search area to include only chicago and the greater chicago area. (no, that does not include the 60901/15/14 zip codes.) Hugsband and I miss Chris Clark, but he's too stubborn to come and visit. or poor. with the exception of the jaunt to the berkshires, I have been working straight through the weekends like I don't even realize it isn't a weekday. then on sunday, I get really pissed that the weekend is gone. I can't complain too much, though, because I get to go to napa at the end of next week. the end. love, rachel

Comments:
The thought of you actually living in the same city with Breanna and me is too much for me to handle. If/when you move back, I'll promptly go into a joy-induced coma. If Kristen ever came back on top of that, which is doubtful, I'll be brain dead.

I want spicy Mexican chocolate. Sounds more fun than measuring plankton. I wonder if plankton is edible...

See anything fun on cable?

Glad to see you're ok.
 
thanks for the update! glad you'll be back in chicago... and j's hair looks very nice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?