Monday, January 15, 2007

Gina asked how my lazer tag party was (I prefer the X-treme "z" spelling). it was f'ing awesome. I have never had so much fun in my life. that said, there was one low point that warrants mentioning. I got pistol whipped by a psychiatrist. I have heard people talk about "fat lips" all of my life, but this was my first first-hand experience. in addition to the puffy lip, one of my teeth fell out the next day. I keep waiting for someone to knock on the door to question Hugsband about his wife management practices.

and yet, I would do it all again for another game of laZer tag.

the assailant bought me 2 awesome books and some chocolate for bday gifts, so I didn't hold the aggression against her.


Comments:
Oh god! Front tooth? (If so, can we get a photo? Thanks.) That sounds horrible. Glad it didn't ruin the party tho. Btw, my hotmail has been hacked into and password changed etc and I don't have your email address in my head so am telling you here...
 
Ouch. I guess this means you're going to have to get a new tooth?
 
I spent a couple of hours at the dentist yesterday. I have a temporary fake and will get a more permanent tooth in 2 weeks. in all honesty, the tooth I lost was already a fake (I just never got a permanent one). and yes, Illy, it was the second from the front- very obvious. no pics though.
 
WOO! You poor thing. I've missed so much on the ol' blog!

I'm totally trying that tactic on Jason W. the next time I play LAZER tag with him. He's a cheat. I'm just gonna get him in the lip right off next time and minimize my losses.

Glad you had fun, though!!

G
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?