Monday, February 26, 2007

you know those vacations that don't feel like vacation? like, they drain your soul and make you feel worse than before you had vacation, except now you're also behind at work. my week off was a bit exhausting. there were lots of fun parts, but my week may have been better spent farther away from home.

the following things happened (all true):
1. Hugsband was bit by a squirrel in boston commons (I have a picture of the culprit but am too lazy to upload)
2. his bite looks like a razor cut, and an MD friend of ours recommended a course of anti-biotics (no worry about rabies, though)
3. we went to see an opera version of the David Lynch film "lost highway"
4. it sucked
5. I was the (almost) primary caretaker for a preschooler and a toddler for a few days
6. it was very tiring and super fun
7. we bought 5 different kinds of dark chocolate
8. we ate turkish for lunch, greek & indian for dinner in manhattan
9. my clothes got tighter (not in any kind of sexy way)
10. I read a book about the red tailed hawks in central park

the end. back to work.

Comments:
MY vacation was quite nice, actually.
i would have enjoyed one twice, thrice, or even fource as long.
 
Squirrels are rodents. Rodents are evil. I tried to warn you all.
 
Yeah, squirrels suck. Especially those punk squirrels that used to jump in my Grandma's flowers on the front porch. She always ended up chasing them off.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?