Wednesday, June 27, 2007

roller coaster

the last couple of weeks in new haven:
I am finished with my on-call days in the emergency room. woo-hoo!
I played my last softball game with the child study center team. boo!
I have a really great job in chicago. woo-hoo!
we have to leave a bunch of people I really, really like. boo!
we will be close to my family and some of our oldest friends, finally, after 10 years away. woo-hoo!
we bought a great home. woo-hoo!
we am so far in debt that I can't even fathom it. ugh!
my nieces can sleep over. woo-hoo!
Hugsband doesn't have a job, although he does have two amazing interviews. probably woo-hoo!
we can get a dog. woo-hoo!

back in july.

Comments:
now we're having finance woes...super boo.
 
For those of you not in the know, Rachel and Hugsband made it back home fine. Next time you see this, it will probably be chicago 07. sweet.
 
I went to dinner tonight with Rachel and Hugsband. Hugsband had a giant plate of ribs. I ate fish. Rachel had a veggie burger. Go fig. I'll probably go see the new place tomorrow. I'll keep updating this sucker until they do.
 
woo-hoo! you here yet?
 
Yes, they've arrived in Chicago, but they have work issues to deal with and a pad to arrainge (sic). I'm going over there again tonight. Dougie is doing fine, as well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?