Sunday, June 03, 2007

we had a very nice, albeit kind of long, "graduation" ceremony on friday. I have an attention span of about 2 minutes, so it worked out really well that I sat next to Lauren and was able to entertain myself with Jordan for much of the goings-on.



the graduation included a serenade by a whiffenpoof and lots of psychiatrists patting each other on the back. I still work for another month, without any slowing of duties or lessening of workload. Hugsband's parents flew out this weekend, which was very nice. they enjoyed the ceremony. although I think they were a little overwhelmed by the restaurants we chose to bring them to, we had a great time. I think they enjoyed meeting our new haven friends.

Comments:
congrats! So are you all done with teaching/study till Chicago? The whiffenpoofs sound amazing. Ilona x
 
PS not sure why I come up as 'Ladies'... am using the Girls Rock Camp UK email I think...
 
"are you done with teaching/study...."
no way! I am working beyond full-time (mostly seeing patients) right up until the end.

"Girls Rock Camp UK" sounds awesome. I want to go to that camp.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?