Wednesday, June 13, 2007


we had a very rainy garage sale this weekend. in new england (or at least in new haven), garage sales are referred to as "tag sales." we set up on our porch and in our living room and sold like our lives depended on it. we made quite a bit of money and got rid of some clutter. I haven't quite adjusted to our post-sale lifestyle yet. I went to make plunge pot coffee this morning and realized that I didn't have a microwave in which to boil water. I then spent 10 minutes looking for the kettle I sold on saturday. then I pulled out the drip coffeemaker only to realize that we had no filters. agh!

Comments:
God I hate moving. I hate it way too much, like to an extent that is probably unreasonable. I think I spent too many years unsettled and/or living out of duffel bags, with some or all of my stuff in storage, with a job in one town, and a boyfriend in another. Now I am wildly inconvenienced by the slightest thing, like, "OH! We put the photo boxes in storage, and I have this photo! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT!?" The coffee filters thing would set me over the edge.
 
Well said.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?