Tuesday, July 17, 2007

we are back home, kind of settled in, and certainly enjoying our new place. there were some scary moments in the days before we closed on our new house. in fact, we were mid-move, half way through ohio when we found out that everything would be ok. phew! we do not want to move again for a long, long time.

Hugsband got a job, a really fun sounding job teaching kids and teachers about the fishes, so we can pay the mortgage.

I am taking my 4.5-hour, very expensive, high stakes licensing exam this morning. I hope I can remember all of the stupid facts I memorized over the last couple of months.

Comments:
Rache, I'm sure you'll do (or did) fine. I'm so happy for Hugsband, too. When do I get to see him teach the kiddies?
 
Welcome home and congratulations on getting settled! Best wishes on your licensing exam!!

Love,

Kristin
 
Best of luck, kiddo! Though by now, you probably know how you did. Well? :)

G
 
it may take up to EIGHT weeks for results. can you believe that?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?