Saturday, August 02, 2008

we're really starting to show


Comments:
Uhh...Okay?
 
Let's see you, Rachel! (Show me yours, and I'll show you mine. Not that anyone wants that, but you'll feel better, I guarantee it. I'm about to bust 160.)

G
 
Whew 160! Way to go! I am just starting to close in on weights that I have never previously known.

I am surprised how big I got before gaining much weight. I had no idea that a mere 5 pounds could take me from normal sized to clearly pregnant with a rack.
 
We want mommy belly pics! We want mommy belly pics! We want mommy belly pics! The fatter the better!
 
we're trying to take pics at regular intervals with me wearing the same outfit. eventually, I post the series. they're already pretty funny.
 
I didn't think to wear the same outfit... But the difference is pretty distinct anyway. SHOCKING is more like it...

I actually lost a pound this week. But I DID break 160! I weigh almost what my dad did! Crazy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?