Sunday, January 01, 2006


jesse&lil action
Originally uploaded by loftindupuis.
we spent time with our nieces over the holidays. we also visited friends with kids. I am still recovering from the exhaustion. the problem is with me- not with the babies. I don't know how to stand back and observe the kids and continue with adult conversation. I can only interact in full spastic mode, throwing kids and screaming. somehow I do fine at work when I have a little one to test or therapize (you wouldn't know that word- it's only for those of us in the biz). but in a purely social situation, however, there are no holds barred. and it doesn't end until I have a backache and am hoarse.

Comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. The nieces looked like they were doing a good job wearing themselves out too.

Speaking of "biz" talk, look at the 'Weird Dream" post that I wrote about a few days ago. It involved way too much knowledge of the Rorschach.
 
This blog is getting more inquisitive with each post.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?